I hereby agree to the following:
1) That I am participating in a retreat at Heartwood Health and Yoga during which I will receive information and instruction. I recognize that these practices might require emotional energy and physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause emotional or physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2) I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician regarding my participation in the retreat. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that could prevent my full participation in the retreat.
3) In consideration of being permitted to participate in the retreat, I agree to assume full
responsibility for any risks, injuries, loss or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the retreat.
4) In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the retreat, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any and all claims I may have against the organization, and its Officers and Directors, for injury or damages of any kind that I may sustain as a result of participation in the Retreat.
5) For myself, my heirs, assigns, or legal representatives I forever release, indemnify, covenant not to sue and agree to hold harmless the organization, its Officers and Directors, and Facilitators for any and all liability, demands, actions, loss or damage, injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
Food Allergy Disclaimer
Christina Law, menu Director and chef, makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Every effort is made to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies. In addition, there is always a risk of contamination. There is also a possibility that manufacturers of the commercial foods we use could change their formulation at any time, without notice. Participants concerned with food allergies must be aware of this risk. Food Service will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come into contact with while eating at Heartwood Retreat Center. Participants with food allergies are encouraged to contact Christina Law at (404) 587-8016 for additional information and/or support. I certify that if I do have severe food allergies that I have filled out the food allergy form.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ THIS AGREEMENT OF RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS CONTENTS. I AM AWARE THAT THIS IS A RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND A CONTRACT BETWEEN MYSELF, THE ORGANIZATION AND VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED ABOVE.
Covid 19 Clause: I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Covid 19 virus, and attest that I am not currently experiencing any symptoms of illness or fever. I take full responsibility for my decision to participate in this workshop and release Heartwood Retreat and it’s officers and employees from any liability from unintentional exposure or harm due to Covid 19
Your phone number
Which retreat are you attending?